Guidelines and applications are now available online for
Fiscal Year 2013 (FY13) Program Grant,
Grants to Arts Service Organizations,
and Partners in Excellence Programs.
The FY13 deadline is March 15, 2012.
Program Grant funds provide artistic and operational support to established organizations that make a significant local, regional, or statewide impact on the quality of life in Illinois. This grant is available to registered Illinois not-for-profits with arts programming of high quality that is accessible to all participants, and is appropriate to and reflective of the communities they serve. Fiscal Year 2013 Program Grant supports activities occurring between September 1, 2012 and August 31, 2013.
Please follow these links to access the FY13 Program Grant Guidelinesand information regarding the FY13 Grants to Arts Service Organizationand Partners-in-Excellenceprograms. Contact the appropriate Illinois Arts Council Program Staffmember with questions.
1) Deadline: The FY13 deadline for the above programs is March 15, 2012, 5:00 PM CST for online submission of eGrant application and hand-delivery of required hard copy material.
2) Cultural Data Project: All applicants to the FY13 Program Grant, Grants to Arts Service Organizations, and Partners-in-Excellence Programs are required to submit an IAC Funder Report from the Illinois Cultural Data Project (CDP). Applicants must submit three consecutive years of data, one of which is the organization's fiscal year 2010. All data must have "Review Complete" status.
Recently established organizations with fewer than three years of financial data must submit at least one year of data with "Review Complete" status. The CDP offers webinars to assist organizations, visit the Illinois Cultural Data Project website for dates and to register.
3) Free Application Workshops: Illinois Arts Council program staff will conduct three online application workshop webinars plus one in-person session to provide information on completing FY13 Program Grant and Grants to Arts Service Organizations applications.
(pre-registration is required):
- Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 10:30 AM: REGISTER
- Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 2:00 PM: REGISTER
- Thursday, February 23, 2012, 5:00 PM : REGISTER
- When: Thursday, March 1, at Noon.
- Where: Chicago:
Illinois Arts Council
James R. Thompson Center
100 West Randolph Street
Follow this linkfor information regarding security measures at the James R. Thompson Center.