Information on the bidding for procurement of equipment and commodity and material valuables within the Exploration Work Program for 2012 for needs of the Scientific and Production Center "Precious metals and uranium geology" of the State Enterprise «Navoi MMC»
1. Name of Purchaser organization: State Enterprise «Navoi Mining Metallurgical Complex» (hereinafter referred to as the «Customer»).
2. Name of the working body of the Interdepartmental Bidding Commission: Agency «Uzbektenderconsulting» at the Ministry for Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as the «Agency»). Address: 107, Mustakillik ave., Tashkent, 100077, Republic of Uzbekistan. Telephone: (+998 71) 238-53-42; Fax: (+998 71) 268-25-96; e-mail: [email protected]
3. Type of the bidding - open.
4. The bidding may involve both foreign companies and organizations (non-residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan), and domestic manufacturers (suppliers), including small-scale business entities (hereinafter referred to as "Applicant"), that have complied with the conditions required to participate in the bidding and are experienced in supplying relevant volumes of products to be purchased on the bidding basis, as well as those who are manufacturers of the products offered and/or their authorized suppliers (possessing a relevant power of attorney of the manufacturer of the products offered).
5. Domestic manufacturing enterprises shall be offered price preferences in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. In the qualification selection the following companies and organizations shall not be allowed to participate in the bidding:
- those at the stage of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy;
- those failed to provided, within the prescribed period, the documents required for qualification selection;
- those improperly fulfilled undertaken obligations under earlier entered into contracts with the Customer.
- those established less than 6 months prior to bidding announcement;
- those at the stage of judicial or arbitration proceedings with the Customer;
- those not meeting requirements of the bidding commission on commercial and financial indicators.
- Those registered in offshore zones according to Appendix 1.
Deadlines for qualification selection of applicants to participate in the bidding: until opening envelopes with technical part of bids.
Detailed information about this tender can be obtained from AUCC at [email protected]