Weatherized Delayed Egress
The WDE EasyKits provide a secure 2-point locking system with 15-second delay and 100dB alarm when someone attempts to exit.
The WDE EasyKit is ideal for garden centers, amusement parks, assisted-living facilities, outdoor childcare, sports arenas and any location exposed to weather or moisture where delayed exit is required to prevent theft or to protect those trying to exit.
- Best-in-class components provide for fast, easy installation
- All hardware items provided with one easy-to-order, easy-to-specify part number
- Immersion-proof switching and corrosion resistant components provide years of trouble-free service
- Controls foot traffic, deters unauthorized exits, reduces employee and customer theft while providing a life safety, code compliant application
Included: Riser Diagram, detailed Wiring Diagram and Theory of Operation help insure an easy and fast installation.
- Factory-programmed, pre-wired, delayed egress controller/power supply
- NEMA 4X enclosure protects controller/power supply from moisture and corrosive elements
- Includes 10 ft. flex conduit loop
- Outdoor electromagnetic lock has 1500+ lbs of holding force
- Outdoor horn has various field adjustable tone and decibel settings. Strobe also available.
- Outdoor, code compliant delayed egress signage
- Outdoor protective key switch cover
- Fire alarm override connected at controller/power source
- Remote bypass and signaling options available
- Heavy-duty, angled end cap deflects damage away from panic device
- Available in various configurations, for single or paired openings
- Single door/gate
- Double door/gate
Prices subject to change
|$4,585 List Price
$6,886 List Price
Configured Weatherized Delayed Egress EasyKit includes all hardware, instructions, riser illustration and point-to-point wiring diagram.
Form C, momentary key switch with green and red LEDs arms, disarms and resets system
Code-compliant, field-adjustable nuisance alarm
- NEMA 4X Enclosure, Mortise Cylinder and Surface-Armored Cable Loop
For more information - See Catalog Page
|Tech Tip |
Most door alarms are mounted low enough to be manually armed & disarmed. However, vandals can attack a horn or sounder mounted within arms reach. To combat this, Detex offers a variety of remote horns and strobes that can be mounted out of arms reach, helping make your exits more secure.
Adding a remote horn, strobe or remote indicating panel can also be a solution to noisy environments or doors in remote, out-of-sight locations.
Contact Detex Sales or Technical Support today at 800-729-3839 and let us help you develop the ideal product for your application. We can help with wiring diagrams and riser illustrations to insure a great install.
For more troubleshooting, call:
Detex technical support at 800-729-3839, extension 2.
Contact Detex Sales at 1-800-729-3839 or your
Upcoming Trade Shows
NFM&T - March 16-18
ISC West - March 24-26
Las Vegas, Nevada
Expo Seguridad - April 20-21
Mexico City, Mexico
SHDA - April 27-30