Low Energy Automatic Door Operators
The AO19 Series
Automatic Operator (for single doors - AO19-1
, for double doors - AO19-2
and for double egress doors - AO19-3
) is an easy to install, heavy duty product for high use and high abuse low energy applications. The AO19 Series meets requirements for ANSI/BHMA A156.19 (American National Standard for Power Assist and Low Energy Power Operated Doors) and provides standard features that meet the requirements of the American Disabilities Act.
- Economical operator provides safe and easy access in medium to high-traffic and security areas
- Provides ADA compliant access to handicap applications
- Quiet operation
- Hanger plate allows quick installation
- Self-contained unit in an extruded case allows easy access for maintenance and adjustments
- Works with existing access control, locking and computer signal devices
- Reduced service calls due to heavy-duty construction
- 3-way low-voltage ON/OFF/HOLD switch for ease of service and setup
- 115VAC power plug-in mounted in header
- Easy manual use
Prices subject to change
For Exterior openings - To gain more control of door leaf in the open position, locate the operator arm at 70 degrees in the open position. This increases the angle to the leaf thus giving more mechanical advantage to hold open.For Interior openings - To reduce amount of force to manually open a door leaf, locate door foot at 17" from heal of door leaf. Apply the operator arm so that it is 85 degrees to the operator. (A little less than Parallel with door leaf.)
Contact Detex Sales or Technical Support today at 800-729-3839 and let us help you develop the ideal product for your application. We can help with wiring diagrams and riser illustrations to insure a great install.
For more troubleshooting, call:
Detex technical support at 800-729-3839, extension 2.
Contact Detex Sales at 1-800-729-3839 or your