BILLET-TEK VALVE COVERS
- CNC machined piece (no welds to break and leak)
- Thick CNC machined rails for perfect flatness and superior sealing
- Covers will clear high port intake and supercharger manifolds without any mods
- Covers are available with stainless steel or black oxide socket head cap screws
- Grommet holes can be placed anywhere you want them (2 styles available)
- Designed to clear ALL valve train components - poly locks and stud girdles!
- Covers feature recessed bolt hole for a clean finished look
- Custom heights are available 3.700" standard. 3.100" and 2.625" are also available
We carry a wide variety of optional breather grommets, breathers, and valve cover accessories.
Custom Engraving Available!
Want to make your valve covers one of a kind? We offer custom valve cover engraving on all of our valve covers. Starting April 1 get your custom logo for just $100 (regularly priced at $150.00). You are limited only by your imagination as to what you can put on the valve covers. Check the web link below for a small sample of what can be done.
|Kauffman Racing Equipment Early Timing Cover |
It is finally here! The KRE 1964-1968 Pontiac timing cover. This Pontiac timing cover is made by precision sand casting 356-T6 aluminum and comes with the following features:
- heater nipple drilled
- Has 0, 6, and 12 degree timing marks
- Fully 5 axis CNC machined
- Accepts ALL standard Pontiac parts
- fuel pumps and blockoffs
- water pump divider plates
Intake manifold crossover hole is sized for 1/8 pipe tap should you want to block it off
Cast and machined in the U.S.A
Our Price: $175.00
|Fred Wrenn's 1965 Post Coupe GTO|
|This is Fred's Wrenn's '65 389 that we rebuilt for him and his Post Coupe GTO. Fred had the car professionally restored and we were given the responsibility of doing the engine. Fred had a very detailed game plan and knew exactly what he wanted - update the engine with the best components available but keep the engine looking entirely stock.
We used our complete line of Tin Indian Performance Gaskets & Seals in this build along with our Viton 3" rear main seal. We also used a set of Ross custom dished pistons for a pump gas friendly compression ratio in the 389. A complete Crower cam valve train was utilized for both reliability and streetability in the buildup.
Dyno Sheet for Fred Wrenn's 389 build-up
Check out our listing of pump gas friendly engine combinations. We offer a wide variety of combinations and strive to meed YOUR performance goals
& streetability requirements.