- Catherine Russell @ The Media Theatre (8:15 to 9:45)
- Lonnie Shields Band @ Sligo (9:30)
- Leroy Hawkes & the Hipnotics @ Joclyn's (9:15)
- Gary Allegretto Band @ Azie (9) California's Harmonica Virtuoso
- Skyla Burrell Band @ Iron Hill Brewery (9:30) Central PA's Best Blues
- Don Evans Band @ Stephen's on State (9:15) w/ Ryan Madora
- Randy Lippincott Band @ Quotation's (9:15)
- Gary Cogdell & the Complainers @ Plumstead Inn (8:15)
- James Day & the Fish Fry @ Picasso (9:30)
- Wanamaker Lewis Band @ Towne House Forge Room (8-12)
- Blues Brothers & A Sister @ John's Grille (8)
- Simply Leland & the Crossroads Band @ Pinocchio's* (8:45 to 1)
- Sister Blue Duo @ FMFCU Coffee Beanery (7:30 to 11:30)*
- Norman Taylor @ Margaret Kuo's (7 to 10) Dinner seating only*
- Andrea Carlson @ Lotus (6 to 9) Dinner seating only*
- 300 Lbs. of Joy @ Starry Eyed Optical (7:30 to 11)
- Kingsnake @ Baker Street Tattoo (6-8)
- Johnny B & Irving Street Blues Band and Kim Trusty @ Bud Light / Veterans' Square Stage* (6:00 to 10:30)
- The Obsoleets, Norman Taylor, Johnny Never Band, Charlie Phillips Band and more @ "Crossroads" 7 Stones Cafe / Plum Street Mall Acoustic Local Stage* (6:00-10:30)
Green Ticket ($20 in advance) admits you to all venues, including the Media Theatre.
Red Ticket ($15 in advance) admits you to all restaurant venues only.
What's It All About?
Like the other events in our America's Music Festival Series (Americana Roots Ramble & Jazz by Night Celebration), the Blues Stroll presents the best musical acts in the region in multiple venues in downtown Media. Make reservations at your favorite Media restaurant. Leisurely stroll along State Street. Visit our diverse shops. And enjoy the great music. Starting times are staggered, so plot a course to see as many acts as you can.
And As An Added Bonus...
the Media Business Authority, Music Series organizers and your favorite Media merchants are working together to offer event-goers special incentives to dine in our restaurants, shop in our unique stores and stroll up & down State Street in the weeks following the music event.
Participating merchants will offer a one-time only discount to anyone who shows their Roots Ramble "Follow the Band" promotion card between June 12th and June 30th. The card may be used at as many stores/restaurants as you like. This promotion is a great perk for the event goers. Click here to learn more!
- $12 in adv. by phone, online or at
Earth & State only (610-566-9270)
- $17 on 6/11 (2 ticket limit)
Sponsored by the Media Business Authority
Ticket gains admission to all venues
Under 21 Free @ All-Ages