We have great news to share! We made our first profit (since 2007) in January 2012. Our credit union is getting stronger. We are rebuilding our net worth and greatly improving our financial stability.
This past year was challenging and exciting. You've been our partner throughout this transition and we thank you. Together, we've started to rebuild our credit union and have accomplished quite a bit, but there's still more great things to come.
Our goal for 2012 is to confidently transition Texans back to a financially strong, safe and sound credit union.
We will continue to focus on streamlining operations and improving our service.
Over the past year, we've listened and here's what you can expect from us in 2012:
- We are implementing a new online banking and bill pay platform that includes a mobile banking application, coming in early fall.
- We are introducing a new credit card that will give our members more financial flexibility.
- We are developing a new website that will be more dynamic and user friendly.
- We are establishing benchmarks to improve our service.
- We will communicate more often! We want you to know what's happening with your credit union.
Expect More and We'll Deliver!
This year, we have adopted the slogan "Expect More & We'll Deliver," encouraging our team to look for ways to continually improve service so we can best serve our members. In the next few months, we will be rolling out our "Expect More & We'll Deliver" service initiative to all members asking that they expect more of us!
We want to hear from you. Your feedback is important to our continued success, so we encourage you to contact our call center at 972-348-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you for your friendship and loyalty. It's because of you that 2012 will continue to be a very productive and successful year!