Tax Day Rally Sign-Making Party
Invitation to all Conservatives
In anticipation of the annual Tax Day Rally on April 16, the Tea Party is sponsoring a:
Rally Sign-making Party
1:00pm on Saturday, April 7, 2012
Paisano's Italian Restaurant
1935 Eubank Blvd NEYou are invited to this function. It doesn't take graphic artist skills. As a conservative you can use this event as an opportunity to voice your opinion on such topics as: High taxes, ObamaCare, Restoring the Constitution, Free market issues or Fiscal issues. Your help in preparing for the April 16 rally will be much appreciated.
See you there!
Tax Day Rally Volunteers Needed
Volunteer to Help With the Albuquerque Tax Day RallyThe April 16 Tax Day Rally will be held from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Menaul and Louisiana. The Tea Party needs volunteers in the following areas:
· Dot Patrol - These folks walk through the crowds placing a sticky dot on everyone's lapel. This process is used to determine how many people attended the rally.
· Clipboard Patrol - These folks take the names, phone numbers and email addresses of rally participants who want to get active with the Tea Party.
· Bucket Brigade - The Tea Party survives on the donations of like-minded citizens. During the rally, bucket brigade staff will be passing the hat for contributions.
If you can help with any of these functions during the rally please contact:
Marge at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe expect large crowds and need all the help we can find. Will you help support the Tea Party?
ATP Tax Day Rally, April 16
ATP April General Meeting
The Local Exposure
The March 2012 Issue of
The Local Exposure
is now available online!
Click on the image below to download this issue and visit our archive
Get Conservatives Elected
"Take Back New Mexico!"
We hope that you can play a big part in helping us realize our goals:
· Elect a majority of Fiscal Conservatives in 2012 into the NM Legislature
· Influence the NM legislative process to result in Limited Government Spending & Taxation
· Elect another Fiscally Conservative US Congressman and Senator
· Influence Albuquerque Public Schools, City Council, and County Commission Policy
· Hold Elections with Integrity
· Continue to Host our Signature Tax Day Rally Event
We made some in-roads in the 2010 election by electing 8 new members to the NM House of Representatives. However, we must continue our fight against progressives and elect even more fiscal conservatives in 2012. We are asking for your support in the way of funding and volunteer work, to completely turn the tide in our state and help our new governor
The Albuquerque Tea Party is planning and building for 2012 and we have to start now! We cannot afford to sit back on our heels in an off-election year and have the forward momentum be reduced to inaction!
We have many goals for the upcoming year and into 2012.