|Air-Oil Systems Newsletter
Numatics Electronic Air Pressure Regulators
Numatics electronic proportional regulators are used to quickly and accurately adjust output pressure in relation to an electrical control signal. The Numatics electronic regulators meet requirements of industrial environments including rapid cycling, quick response, long life, and repeatability, which are found in paint, welding, packaging, textile, medical, and many other process applications.
The control signal to the regulator can be either analog or digital. The analog unit controls any pressure setting directly proportional to the command signal of 4-20mA, 0-10VDC, or 0-5VDC. The optional digital unit uses a 2 bit binary signal to control four user defined pressures eliminating the need for an analog I/O card.
- Available in NPT, BSPP or BSPT threads 1/8" to 3/4"
- Manifoldable or stand-alone units
- Three outlet port options
- Three setable performance modes in a single unit
- Compact design with large LED display
- Locking feature prevents unwanted changes
- Designed to meet IP65 and NEMA 4 requirements
- Flows up to 250 SCFM
Numatics Regulators are ON SALE at discounted prices during the Month of April