Wow! There aren't enough words available to share the awe and appreciation we have for all of you - the busiest January-March ever at Bikram Yoga Sandy - and the studio is filled with kindness, graciousness, and an unbounded spirit of community.
Our thanks to all of you for welcoming our new yoga friends, moving your mats to accommodate one more student in the room, and providing the inspiration for one another to dig a bit deeper and find more within yourself than perhaps you ever thought imaginable.
Now that the winter crush is behind us, it seems the most common comment we're hearing is "Why would I want to pay $52 to hear Bikram speak?" to which our individual responses have been wide and varied. Just as we encourage each of you to be mindful on your mat yet not take your practice too seriously, we've come up with our "Top Ten List" of why it's good to hand over the $52 and come here Bikram speak!
Bishnu Ghosh and Bikram
Top 10 Reasons to See Bikram in Utah:
10. It took him 66 years to get here the first time, at that rate, we'll all be dead before it happens again!
9. Know yoga, know peace. No yoga, no peace.
8. Ladies, do you know why selecting a partner is like buying a used car?
7. To Soak in the funny, profound, and irreverent wisdom of a yogiraj.
6. Men, what makes you part goat, dog, and pig?
5. To learn the answer to the question, "What's the most important thing in your life?"
3. To learn first-hand about your yoga ancestry.
2. To broaden your awareness, to deepen your practice.
1. To honor and thank the man who gave us this gift of yoga.
Look right, clink on the ArtTix link and buy your ticket! We look forward to seeing you at the Jeanne Wagner Theater on Saturday, April 14th.
Jackie, Alex, Boone, the teachers and staff
Bikram Yoga Sandy