In the Kitchen With Molly
Need a hand in the kitchen? Molly can help.
From planning meals to putting them on the table, feeding a family is a big job. In the Kitchen With Molly is the next best thing to having a personal chef.
This new E-Book contains 12 weeks of menu plans, one for each month of the year, plus shopping lists and printable recipe cards. With the planning done for you, you'll have more time to spend enjoying your family or tackling other projects that need your attention.
And with Molly, the focus is always on frugality. These recipes not only save you time, but they also save you money. Trimming dollars from the grocery bill can add up to a significant difference in the family budget, and having meals planned means you'll eat out less often. That's good for your wallet and your waistline.
A Look Back . . .
July 2010 Digest:
Do you know how to be respectfully lazy? To take some time to observe and appreciate the beauty and miracles in creation around you reconnect with family and friends, and simply enjoy the company of those closest to you?
From a picnic day for someone special, to summer sales, great park activities, oven-less recipes, and more, this edition of Molly's Money-Saving Digest is superb!
July 2009 Digest:
You're on a tight budget and the kids are growing out of their clothes. What options do you have?
Are you a bit challenged in the sewing department, or do you wonder if sewing is really worthwhile?
Don't miss out on this special, fun issue
of . . . Frugal Fashion!
Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers ~ Quick & Easy 140 deliciously simple recipes --140 wonderful ways to feed your family! Our daily lives often seem to run on overdrive. Too frequently a healthy, home-cooked meal is one of the things sacrificed. If only you had more time! Okay, maybe you really like to cook and it's worth all the effort it takes. But every day, day in and day out, perhaps two or even three meals a day . . . 14 to 20 meals a week, whew! A homemaker needs a reprieve!
Molly Goes Camping
Do you long to enjoy and explore the great outdoors with your family?
Want to make that special connection with your kids?
Don't let a few varmints, mosquitoes, or mishaps spoil your fun. Go camping!
For the price of spending a night or two in a motel, you can outfit your family for adventure and make memories for a lifetime!
Get ready for an unforgettable experience as Molly and her fellow campers show you how, in
Molly Goes Camping.
Molly's Super Summer Fun Pack
Make your summer spectacular with
Molly's Super Summer Fun Pack. This collection of E-Books will help you save time and money on every aspect of summer, and you'll have a great time doing it!
All six for only $15!
Organize With Molly- Organization Bundle
Since our organization-focused Digests have been reader favorites, hands-down, we've decided to put together a special "organization bundle" just for you.
Summer is in full swing, and it has been, hot, hot, hot in my neck of the woods. When the weather heats up, I enjoy drinking a tall glass of lemonade or iced tea on our shady back porch to cool off.
Did you know that if you are thirsty, you are already dehydrated? In this week's newsletter, I share recipes for teas, smoothies, milkshakes, and other cold drinks to keep you and your guests cool this summer.
From the Blog
If you didn't make it to the blog this week, head on over to see what you've been missing. Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!
Molly's Super Summer Fun Pack! Over 50% Off!
Show your support of Econobusters by sharing posts you like with your friends. The number of "tweets" and "likes" will also give me a better idea of what you'd like to see more of. Thanks so much!
Cold Drinks & Sweet Summer Treats
Here are some recipes that are sure to wow your guests and keep you cool this summer!
- If you love lemonade, try something new by adding strawberries, ginger, or blackberries to it.
- Tipnut teaches us how to make Sun Tea.
- More tea recipes include Pineapple Tea, Sparkling Jasmine Iced Tea, Almond Tea, and Chai Iced tea.
- If you love coffee but can't take the heat, try this easy Iced Coffee recipe.
- Punch is great to make for a large crowd. You can try this All-Occasion Punch, Incredible Punch, or Country Time Pineapple Punch.
- For something a little more unique, try a Spicy Papaya Sunrise, Pomegranate-Citrus Juice, or Cranberry Sparkler.
- For a sweet treat, try an Italian Chocolate Soda.
- If you like soda, try making your own Pomegranate Soda or Root Beer.
- Here are a few smoothies you can try: Melon-Raspberry, Americana, and Banana-Cocoa.
- Ocean Spray has a recipe for Pink Frosties that looks really good.
- Shakes make a great cool drink or dessert. Try a Lemon Drop, Peanut Butter, Oreo, or Apple Pie a la Mode shake.
- For a super-frugal cold drink, add flavored ice cubes to your water or juice.
- If this isn't enough, Disney FamilyFun has even more drink recipes!
Hi, Molly Members,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this month's Digest. The ideas and examples are unbelievable. Even if you don't have a baby in your life, this issue is jam-packed with useful tips and tools. Not only that, your member pages are filled with additional freebies and resources as well. If you haven't done so yet, visit your Member Page to download the July Digest and freebies. (Get to your Member Page by visiting www.econobusters.com and logging in at the top of the blog.)
Not a member yet? We'd love you to join us. Only $3.95/month! And remember, if you don't want to join with monthly payments, you can pay in advance with our six-month or 12-month prepaid membership options. For only $23.70, you can enjoy six months of Money-Saving Digests, plus receive additional free E-Books and resources. This is a small investment to keep yourself armed and encouraged on your money-saving journey. The tips in each Digest easily recoup the cost!
7-Eleven is celebrating it's birthday today by giving away free slurpees! So, head on over and get yourself a free cold drink!
Party Favor Magnets
Here are some easy-to-make magnets that you could use as party favors or frugal gifts. They are beautiful and fun and would look great any refrigerator! Be sure to head on over to Angel Navel Wife to see how she packaged them!
Molly Saves! In the Nursery!
Get sweet dreams for a song!
It's lullabies and good buys in
Molly's Money-Saving Digest
Outfit a nursery for less, welcome babies with handmade gifts, and celebrate impending motherhood with the ideas you'll find in this month's Digest. From diapers to décor, we have it covered. But the Digest doesn't stop there. You'll find plenty of other useful advice to get the most out of your money and your time.
- Learn how to make a punch that's pretty and inexpensive, too.
- Make a frugal and fuss-free meal your kids will love.
- Get expert advice on pet medications and online pet pharmacies.
- Find help for teens who are looking for a car.
- Follow our tutorial to make your own lap desk from items around the house.
- Explore the physical and mental benefits of walking for exercise.
- Bring your blender out of the cupboard and put it to work again.
July's special feature is:
Molly Saves! In the Nursery
For such small sweeties, babies sure do need a lot of stuff! Clothing, food, diapering items, toys, creams, lotions, powders, shampoos--whew! The list goes on and on, and the cost goes up and up. Besides those daily essentials, you also have the expense of a nursery and its furniture. But beautiful rooms and baby's necessities can be had on a budget. Molly and friends offer up great ideas for frugally feeding, clothing, and decorating for the newest member of the family.
- Learn where to find online tutorials for making everything from baby furniture to baby shampoo.
- Check out Eleanor Joyce's ideas for special baby gifts that will be treasured for years to come.
- Read all about the diapering choices available to families today.
- Get some tips on throwing a fun and frugal baby shower.
- Learn how to treat a rash, both for babies and for bigger people.
- Find out which baby food resource Molly recommends.
- Be inspired by five moms' ideas on outfitting nurseries inexpensively.
Read full details and see a sample here.