|In the Kitchen With Molly
Need a hand in the kitchen? Molly can help.
From planning meals to putting them on the table, feeding a family is a big job. In the Kitchen With Molly is the next best thing to having a personal chef.
This new E-Book contains 12 weeks of menu plans, one for each month of the year, plus shopping lists and printable recipe cards. With the planning done for you, you'll have more time to spend enjoying your family or tackling other projects that need your attention.
And with Molly, the focus is always on frugality. These recipes not only save you time, but they also save you money. Trimming dollars from the grocery bill can add up to a significant difference in the family budget, and having meals planned means you'll eat out less often. That's good for your wallet and your waistline.
A Look Back at the
February 2010 Digest:
Spring is in the Air ~ Frugal Choices Everywhere!
March brings us a
most wonderful time
of the year! You do have a welcoming, colorful, and happy backyard don't you? If it needs a little work, keep reading!
Spring is the season of anticipation. Start a few seeds, try a new recipe, make a fresh start, and enjoy every minute. This is a prime season for you as a "keeper at home" to refocus and define your priorities as you realize just how much you can do with what God has given you.
Molly's Money-Saving Digest March 2010
Order this past Digest today by clicking HERE .
Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers ~ Quick and Easy 140 deliciously simple recipes --140 wonderful ways to feed your family! Our daily lives often seem to run on overdrive. Too frequently a healthy, home-cooked meal is one of the things sacrificed. If only you had more time! Okay, maybe you really like to cook and it's worth all the effort it takes. But every day, day in and day out, perhaps two or even three meals a day . . . 14 to 20 meals a week, whew! A homemaker needs a reprieve!
Do you long to enjoy and explore the great outdoors with your family?
Want to make that special connection with your kids?
Don't let a few varmints, mosquitoes, or mishaps spoil your fun-
For the price of spending a night or two in a motel, you can outfit your family for adventure and make memories for a lifetime!
Get ready for an unforgettable experience as Molly and her fellow campers show you how, in
Molly Goes Camping.
|Your blog or business here!|
Email me for our affordable rates and advertising options
St. Patrick's Day originated in Ireland but has become a popular holiday here in the United States. Legend has it that St. Patrick introduced Christianity to the Irish by using a shamrock to explain God and the Trinity. You can find out more about the history of St. Patrick's Day here.
In this week's newsletter, I'm going to share some St. Patrick's Day activities, crafts, and yummy food. So sit back, relax, and don't forget to put on something green so you don't get pinched!
From the Blog
If you didn't make it to the blog this week, head on over to see what you've been missing. Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!
Ideas for your St. Patrick'sDay Celebrations
Here are some recipes and craft ideas to help you celebrate St. Patrick's Day:
- If you are looking for traditional Irish food, here is a video for Corned Beef and Cabbage and a recipe for Irish Soda Bread.
- Some other traditional Irish dishes include Irish Potato Soup, a sweet and spicy Parsnip and Apple Soup, and Hunters Pie.
- Here are some recipes for green food and drinks.
- Paula Deen has a great recipe for Lime Sherbet Punch.
- If you are looking for something sweet, try one of these yummy dessert recipes: homemade Mint Oreos, Mint Brownie Cupcakes, Shamrock Toffee Fudge, or Clover Crispies.
- These Shamrock Sandwiches would make a fun party snack.
- If you still need something green to wear, make this shamrock headband.
- Here is an adorable T-shirt you can make for your little one.
- If you need some kid friendly activities, try this shamrock cap, shamrock pin, or salt dough shamrock.
- Abcteach offers some printable coloring pages and activities.
- Find out how to crochet a shamrock and make a four-leaf clover pin.
- You can make this three-leaf clover out of cardboard and fabric.
Hi Molly Members,
Be sure and log in to your Member's Pages on Tuesday to download our March Molly Saves in the Outdoors issue! Then, download your free copy of When I grow up, I want to be . . . A Farmer, for the kids to enjoy. This E-book is just one of several freebies you're sure to enjoy this month.
Not a member yet? We'd love you to join us. Only $3.95/mo!
You might also consider a six-month prepaid membership as a gift for a frugal friend (or yourself)!
Hearty Homemade Noodles
This week's recipe is for homemade noodles. These noodles make a wonderful winter meal by adding pasta sauce or boiling in a soup broth.
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup milk
- Mix eggs, milk, and salt together.
- Add flour slowly until the dough becomes heavy.
- Roll out the dough until it's flat and let it sit for 1-2 hours to dry out.
- Roll up the dough into a tube-like shape. Starting at one end, make 1/8-inch-thick slices to create noodles.
- Add to chicken broth or water and boil for 20-30 minutes.
|Photo Credit: Toni Riggs |
Here is a free E-Book from Favecrafts with even more recipes and craft ideas for your St. Patrick's Day celebration!
|Photo Credit: www.favecrafts.com/|
Molly Saves in the Outdoors!
Break new ground this spring!
Great ideas are blooming in
Molly's Money-Saving Digest for March, from gardening tips to outdoor décor.
But this Digest deals with more than just the greenery in your yard; it's chock-full of advice to help you have more green stuff in your wallet, too. You'll find repurposed projects, nutritious and frugal food, financial teaching for kids; and much more!
- Turn your trash into treasure.
- Try something new for your table.
- Learn the joys and pitfalls of pet adoption.
- Prepare your kids for keeping their own checkbooks.
- Do something useful with dryer lint.
- Read our prescription for avoiding a cold.
- Get hooked on homemade bath scrubs.
- Find out about freezer cooking.
- Be inspired by two entrepreneurs.
Read a full description here .