Be a Part of Creating a More Inclusive Colorado Springs: Become a Table Captain for the 2011 Creating Community Breakfast!
Looking for a fun and meaningful way to get involved with Citizens Project? I invite you to be one of the most important parts of our Creating Community Breakfast by becoming a Table Captain! Please let me know if you're available on Thursday, June 9 from 7:00-8:30am to help us make our 2011 Breakfast the best ever! You can reach me at email@example.com or at 719-520-9899!
You may already know most of this, but here is a refresher on the event:
· The goal of the event is to raise unrestricted funds for our programs and to spread our message in the community.
· It's totally free.
· It includes a short, hour-long program, complete with entertainment.
· There is no requirement that anyone give at the event. It will be our job to inspire people so that they will want to give.
· As much as anything, we want people to come and find out about the great work we do.
· It will make you proud to be involved with us.
Each Table Captain is asked to fill a table of ten people by inviting them personally. Some people are "co-captains," inviting half a table each. They can be friends, co-workers, family, neighbors, anybody you know. We ask that at least two of your guests have heard of Citizens Project. For the others, this may be their first introduction. Your job is to get them to attend. You do not have to ask anyone for money.
We will be hosting a Table Captain Kickoff Soiree at Colorado College on Tuesday, April 19 from 5:30-7:00pm. The Soiree serves as a training to give you everything you need to be a successful TC, and as an appreciation event for our wonderful Table Captains--complete with food and drink! Last year, nearly 500 people attended and we raised $60,000 in gifts and pledges, not including the Gay & Lesbian Fund match!
Again, feel free to contact me for more details! We would love to have you join us this year as a Table Captain. Please let me know if you're able to participate in this fun and important way!