LIVING BENEFIT CHOICES
What do most of us seek when we are faced with a dilemma or a crisis? Presumably we go looking for an answer. We want options and choices. The last reply you want to hear when facing a dilemma or crisis is "there are no options." Almost as bad is hearing "you only have one choice." Human nature desires more than one, perhaps several so that we can choose the best one. What if none of the choices makes sense? As life happens we are continually faced with making a choice that involves a "what do I do now" dialogue with yourself and/or other interested parties....
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!
IS THERE A PERFECT FINANCIAL VEHICLE?
Of the five questions in the article above, four of them deal with economic issues and emergencies relating to how a chronic, critical or terminal illness may imperil a families ability to survive financially. The fifth speaks to the question of how to protect your money in a volatile market such as what we went through a few years ago, the one where folks watched their 401k plan lose 50% of its value almost in the blink of an eye. Is there one vehicle that approaches perfection by offering the ability to survive the serious illness mind field and allows one to build a tax-free retirement with these guarantees?
- No loss of principle or of previous earnings (gains) in a down market
- Participation in the gain during an up market
Put another way, a guarantee that
- You will never lose money no matter what the market does, not ever!
- Not only do you participate in the gain if the market goes up, but you will never lose the gain, even in down market years.
- The money will grow tax-deferred and can be withdrawn tax-free.
Perhaps the "perfect" financial vehicle would provide both "living benefits" AND a tax-free retirement engine.