|Don't Get Caught in the Net!
Internet travel deals may seem like a real bargain but are you sure you're getting the best value for your dollar?
There are many advantages to using a reputable Travel Agent to arrange your vacation.
- Agents have access to exactly the same rates and deals as Internet based travel companies. Many times, we can get you as good a deal, if not better.
- If something crops up during your travels ~ earthquakes, blizzards, riots, tsunamis, to name just a few ~ you have a real live person to assist you.
- The Internet cannot give you the same level of pre-travel attention, advice and concern as a caring Travel Agent.
- Travel is our passion and our profession; no-one is better able to help you with your dream vacation.
- Since we love to travel, we often have first-hand experience with your chosen destination.
- We use reputable tour companies with a proven track record of personal and client satisfaction.
- Firstworld Travel has been in business in the same location for over 25 years. We have the expertise you need to find your perfect holiday at the right price.
- Travel providers pay us, not you ~ your cruise or tour will not cost you a penny more if booked through a Travel Agent.
|Ten Great Reasons to Use a Travel Agent
By Ruthanne Terrero, Editorial Director of the Questex Travel Group, which includes Travel Agent magazine, Home-Based Travel Agent, Luxury Travel Advisor, Premier Hotels & Resorts and Premier Spas & Romance.
- You've Googled "Mexico vacation," and come up with 17.8 million responses. Need a little help editing those choices?
- Remember when you used that obscure website to book your hotel, and when you got there you spent your beach vacation overlooking a parking lot?
- How many hours were you on hold with the airline when your flight was canceled because of a snowstorm?
- Did you really mean to spend your honeymoon at that resort whose one tiny pool was filled all day with 12 screaming children?
- Who knew that when you booked that "villa" in Tuscany, it would be a small room with a kitchenette and no air conditioning? Funny, it looked much better on your computer screen.
- No one explained to you that in July, it's winter time in Rio, and so you showed up there with nothing but five Hawaiian shirts and three pairs of swimming trunks.
- How about the time you really needed a restful vacation, and you ended up in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and someone threw up on your shoes?
- Yes, I guess that hotel must have used a telephoto lens when they took a picture of those guest rooms that you saw on their website.
- I suppose contacting the Attorney General to resolve the fact that that Internet site has billed your credit card three times instead of once is the only route to take at this point.
- It was definitely odd that there were no cab drivers at the airport at 3 o'clock in the morning when you finally landed in Costa Rica, but booking a transfer to your very remote hotel would have been a good thing to remember when you purchased your airline ticket and hotel online.