Thanks so much for using Internet 4 Classrooms with your students and children to find the best educational resources. Our monthly newsletter focuses on sharing information to meet your individual needs in the classroom, home school setting, or as an involved parent. You can follow us on Twitter
(internet4classr) to stay up to date with our offerings and our new sources/links for great educational and technology information
for both you and your students and children.
We answer direct questions via email
about almost any subject matter. We feel that this is a very important part of Internet4classrooms. If you have a question we would like to give you an answer. Internet4classrooms is maintained and built for educators, parents and students and this site is yours. Comments and suggestions are appreciated and welcomed.
Did you know that......
All students experience
learning losses when they do not engage in educational activities during
On average, students lose approximately 2.6 months
of grade level equivalency in mathematical computation skills during the
Our Daily / Weekly Summer Learning Program is Grade specific for Preschool through 12th Grade and has engaging activities for students including:
- Vocabulary / Spelling Lists
- Interactive Math and Science Topics
- This Day in History
- Latin Phrases
- SAT/ACT Preparation
- and much more!
We need your help!Please click here to fill out a short survey that will help us ensure that the advertising on our site is appropriate for our audience.
With over 2,000 pages on our site, we've created this monthly section to highlight material that you may not have seen, such as:
Story Writing and Composition
General (Grade 3-8) Compare and Contrast ActivitiesFact or Opinion?
- Interactive Sequencing Activities - Put the Story Elements in Order.
All About Time:
Fun Activities from our Daily Dose of the Web:
- Interactive Activities and Worksheets for Telling Time (PreK - 4th Grade) - Help your child learn this critical skill.
- All About World Time Zones (4th Grade through High School) - includes world timezone maps, clocks from all over the world and more!
- Click here for Customizable Online Timer
- Brain Teasers - Quizzes, Puzzles, Games and printables to keep your mind
- Interesting Trivia - Organized by Subject. Test your knowledge!
Virtual Field Trips:
- Need something to do during a rainy day? Visit Our Virtual Field Trip Collection is a wonderful way to teach and learn about
the outside world. You can travel to museums, exotic islands, and even
- Please read the introduction first, as planning is critical to a successful trip. Remember it is
the journey, not just the destination that provides the learning
Technology Tutorials for Windows & Mac!
Did you know that Internet4Classrooms has online technology tutorials?
If you need some instruction in Microsoft Office, including Word 2007, Excel 2007, Powerpoint 2007, you've come to the right place.
We also have developed extensive resources for Macintosh and Windows troubleshooting and keyboard shortcuts (Mac) (Windows).
Browse this section to find resources, such as Creating Graphic Organizers in Excel, Making a Game Template in Powerpointand much more!
|Internet4classrooms.com is a free educational portal for teachers, parents, homeschoolers and students. Visitors come from around the world to find Internet resources for their educational needs. One can find resources ranging from lesson plans to worksheets, individual grade level resources to templates, and even interactive learning games. We were very honored when one teacher called the site a "Walmart for Teachers". If you cannot find what you need for instruction on any topic, please feel free to email us and we will help you find resources to fit your needs.