Thanks so much for using Internet 4 Classrooms with your students and children to find the best educational resources. Our newsletter focuses on sharing tips and ideas and asking for your input in helping make our site grow and meet your individual needs in the classroom, home school setting, and as a parent. Also follow us on Twitter
(internet4classr) to stay up to date with our offerings and our new sources/links for great educational and technology information
for both you and your students and children.
We answer direct questions via email
about almost any subject matter. We feel that this is a very important part of Internet4classrooms. If you have a question we would like to give you an answer. Internet4classrooms is maintained and built for educators, parents and students and this site is yours. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks for your support.
|Free Summer Learning Program
Did you know that......
- All students experience learning losses when they do not engage in educational activities during the summer.
- On average, students lose approximately 2.6 months of grade level equivalency in mathematical computation skills during the summer months.
- Research shows that teachers typically spend between 4 to 6 weeks re-teaching material that students have forgotten over the summer.
which is customizable by Grade and covers all of the 4 R's plus other fun learning topics.
We need your help!Please click here to fill out a short survey that will help us ensure that the advertising on our site is appropriate for our audience.
With over 2,000 pages on our site, we've created this monthly section to highlight material that you may not have seen. Check out our Featured Picks for June:
All about Flag Day.
Practice the Pledge of Allegiance and learn how the U.S. Flag has changed throughout the years.
- Fun Summer Activities: Combat summer "brain drain" by trying these educational activities to make your summer fun and keep the kids learning, such as earth science from gardening and math skills from following craft recipes.
- ADD / ADHD Resources - Resources for families and teachers. Information includes reading help, handwriting help, behavioral resources, classroom strategies and much more!
Just for Parents
- Internet4Classrooms has a special section just for
parents with information and resources for homework help, safe and fun
websites for children and other internet resources. This section is
growing daily, so keep checking for new sites and feel free to let us
know if there are any free sites or great blogs that you find
interesting and helpful.
Technology Tutorials for Windows & Mac!
Did you know that Internet4Classrooms has online technology tutorials?
If you need some instruction in Microsoft Office, including Word 2007, Excel 2007, Powerpoint 2007, you've come to the right place.
We also have developed extensive resources for Macintosh and Windows troubleshooting and keyboard shortcuts (Mac) (Windows).
Browse this section to find resources, such as Creating Graphic Organizers in Excel, Making a Game Template in Powerpointand much more!
|Internet4classrooms.com is a free educational portal for teachers, parents, homeschoolers and students. Visitors come from around the world to find Internet resources for their educational needs. One can find resources ranging from lesson plans to worksheets, individual grade level resources to templates, and even interactive learning games. We were very honored when one teacher called the site a "Walmart for Teachers". If you cannot find what you need for instruction on any topic, please feel free to email us and we will help you find resources to fit your needs.