BASIS International Ltd. filed a complaint in Federal Court against Research in Motion (RIM) for trademark infringement in response to RIM's announcement of their yet-to-be-released BlackBerry OS named "BBX".
Read the entire press release with comments from BASIS Chairman and CEO, Nico Spence.
- Sign up today for a free BASIS International Advantage
- Follow the half hour Java Break webinar bi-weekly series
from the convenience of your desktop...register today.
- Read more about BASIS technology in recent
- Subscribe to the bbj-developer or barista-list forums for the
- Check out the videos on the new BASIS YouTube channel.
BBx® is a registered trademark of BASIS International Ltd.