|Application Building Blocks - AddonSoftware by Barista
- Introduces a preview of the 12.0 release of the Bill of Materials module*
- Inventory Production Entry - allows input of items that are assembled or produced according to the BOM Master file
- Order Production Entry - allows automatic selection of items from the Customer Sales Order file for Inventory Production Entry
- Bill of Materials Packing List - used to help with assembly, quality control, and boxing of an item for shipment
- Materials Where Used Listing - prints a list of Items and in which Bills they are referenced
- Operation Where Used Listing - prints a list of Operation Codes and in which Bills they are referenced
- Indented Bill of Materials Report - a listing of all levels of a Bill including the cost of Materials, Operations, and Subcontracts
- Bill of Materials Detail Listing - Prints detail information about each Bill selected
- Bill of Materials Masters - defines the header information about a BOM
- Operations - allows entry of detail information about each Operation that takes place in the BOM
- Materials - allows entry of detail information about each Item that is used in the BOM
- Totals - allows for inquiry into the various costs associated with the BOM
- Packing List - see Bill of Materials Packing List above
- Delete - removes the BOM and all of its various components from the system
- Copy Bill - allows quick duplication of a BOM to a new Bill number
- Availability - allows entry of a quantity needed of the finished BOM, then displays the quantity available for each item used in that BOM based on requirements defined
- Comments - allows entry of comments associated with the BOM
- Subcontracts - allows entry of information of any outside contracting work associated with the BOM
- Purge Obsolete Detail Lines - purges detail lines from each BOM that have an Obsolete date prior, or equal to, the Purge Date selected
- Adds graphical front-end to the Addon Update/Install Wizard (AUIW) for new Installations
- Adds parameterized control over Totals tab in Order/Invoice Entry
For more information, review the 11.10 readme, relnotes, and fixes release files.
Download this new release today. See Barista in action by trying out AddonSoftware ERP, built completely with Barista.
Subscribe to the bbj-developer or barista-list forums for the latest news.
BBj®, Barista®, AddonSoftware®, Visual PRO/5®, and PRO/5® are registered trademarks.