|A Dynamic Refresher
What would motivate a client to invest in Dynamic?
These days, everyone is looking for great ways to improve their work environments and reduce operational costs. Cost reduction goes right to the bottom line. Energy reductions help pave the road to sustainability. We at Dynamic are proud to accomplish the following:
1. Reduce Building Operating Costs by up to 15%
A building's total operating costs can be reduced by 15% or more when conventional filters are replaced with Dynamic Air Cleaners. HVAC costs made up of utilities, maintenance, labor, purchasing, receiving, storage, disposal and replacement typically account for 75% of a building's operating costs. Dynamic Air Cleaners can make a significant impact.
2. LEED Construction and Renovation
The Dynamic "V8" exceeds the MERV-13 minimum and approaches HEPA filtration levels by providing up to MERV-16 performance while operating at much less static pressures for up to 10 times the media life when compared to passive filtration.
3. Odor Removal from Ventilation Air
Dynamic Air Cleaners remove odors and VOCs at 30% to 90% per pass in addition to sub-micron particles in environments where ventilation may be contaminated by vehicle emissions or other pollution.
4. Ozone-free Air Cleaning where Clean Air is Critical
Dynamic Air Cleaners remove airborne pathogens such as molds and bacteria in addition to submicron particles in environments where it is critical to protect sensitive people or equipment. End-users who put a price tag on clean and odor free work environments can depend on a Dynamic Air Cleaners to create an optimal solution.
5. People and Safety
Dynamic Air Cleaners provide cost-effective biological and chemical attack protection. And studies show that clean air is healthier and contributes to absentee reductions in all markets.
6. Operational Improvements
Dynamic Air Cleaners require fewer media change-outs. The new V8 Air Cleaning System extends the maintenance interval from 1 to 3 months to 1 to 3 years!
Reducing energy and utility costs can easily be related to carbon emissions. Clients with corporate initiatives to reduce their carbon have a great opportunity with Dynamic Air Cleaners. There is also opportunity to reduce annual material disposal volume by as much as 75%.
8. Payback from just Nine Months
Dynamic Air Cleaners remove static pressure and up to 50% of fan energy consumption which means less labor and material costs. Using the ASHRAE 62.1 IAQ procedure, we have helped clients remove 75% of their ventilation requirement!!!!
Did you know that 68% of energy is consumed by residential and commercial buildings? 50% of that energy is for heating, cooling, ventilating, and air moving. Each cfm of outdoor air costs between $2 to 4 each year to condition.
Dynamic Air Quality Solutions' approach to manage or improve:
Dynamic can help you to significantly reduce your operating costs. The same sustainable solutions will also help your company meet its "green" objectives by reducing the carbon footprints of your facilities. Contact Dynamic Air Quality Solutions today for a free comprehensive ROI analysis.
What Should I Know to Speak "IAQ"?
Paul DeIuliis, VP of Commercial Sales, recommends being familiar with these few topics to create focus and interest in improving IAQ
What's in the air?
- Gas Phase: CO2, CO, VOCs, furnishings, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Biological: molds, viruses, bacteria
- Particulate: smoke, vehicle exhaust, dust, man-made mineral fibers, etc.
- On average, Americans spend about 90 percent or more of their time indoors.
- Indoor levels of pollutants may be two to five times higher, and occasionally more than 100 times higher, than outdoor levels.
- In the mid-1990s, one in five of U.S. schools reported unsatisfactory indoor air quality, and one in four schools reported ventilation as unsatisfactory
- Sources of indoor air pollution may include: combustion sources; building materials and furnishings; household cleaning, maintenance, personal care, or hobby products; central heating and cooling systems and humidification devices; and outdoor sources such as radon, pesticides, and outdoor air pollution.
The AMA says:
- Respiratory problems are the 3rd largest cause of death in the U.S.
- Small Particle Pollution has been linked to:
- Lung Cancer
- Increased Heart Attacks
- Increased Risk of Stroke
The EPA says:
- Indoor contaminants such as dust mites, molds, cockroaches, pet dander and secondhand smoke can trigger asthma attacks.
- More than 20 million people, including over 6 million children, have asthma, accounting for over 10 million outpatient clinic visits, nearly 2 million emergency department visits and nearly 4,500 deaths annually.
- Asthma is the most common serious chronic disease of childhood, and the third-ranking cause of hospitalization among children under 15. An estimated 14 million school days are missed each year due to asthma.
To learn more about any of these areas, contact Paul via email at PaulD@DynamicAQS.com or your Dynamic Air Quality Solutions region manager. We will be happy to provide the resources that will increase your familiarity and comfort level with Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
|Visit Us at the ASHRAE Show
Dynamic Air Quality Solutions Booth#2700
Be sure to visit Dynamic Air Quality Solutions next month at the AHR Expo at the Orange County Convention Center in sunny Orlando, Florida. We will be just inside the main entrance again this year. Dynamic Air Quality Solutions has been exhibiting at the industry's biggest event every year since 1985. This has proven to be an important show for us to meet new potential clients and it also gives us the opportunity to visit with existing customers from around the world. So regardless of which group you are in, please make it a point to stop by when you're at the show.
|Sales Engineers - Do you have clients that would benefit from this newsletter?
DynamicAQS.com has a wealth of information for Engineers
As you probably already know, registered users at http://www.dynamicaqs.com/commercial/ have access to detailed information such as Dynamic Air Cleaner specifications, drawings and dimensions, logos, artwork & images, the Dynamic Air Q™ Program, and the Dynamic ROI Payback Calculator.
On the homepage, in the lower left-hand margin, there is also a place to sign up engineers for this monthly newsletter. Sign up your key clients today!