New and Noteworthy
What Makes You Tick?
Engage, inspire and energize your team in a discovery of what makes your people and your
Appreciative Inquiry, or AI, is a collaborative, strengths-based approach to human and organizational development that is being used effectively in thousands of organizations and communities in more than 100 countries around the world.
AI provides you with tools and processes to elicit solutions by concentrating on strengths, excellence, resilience and optimal functioning.
It is a way of bringing about change that shares leadership and learning - fully engaging everyone in the organization. AI consultant Bernard J. Mohr states "Problems get replaced with innovation, as conversations increasingly shift toward uncovering the organization's positive core."
Attend the QNET session Appreciative Inquiry: A Positive Revolution in Change on May 17 to understand how focusing on strengths can positively impact your performance.
At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Understand the AI four-D model
- Appreciate the benefits of creating an organizational culture in which good business = good relationships
- Bridge the influence of positive psychology and the strengths movement to better organizational health and bottom-line results
- Connect positive emotion and innovation
- Maximize the power of collaboration
- Use this methodology to create and sustain positive change in your organization
More information and registration here.